Requests for repeat prescriptions can be made in the following ways:
- In person - place your repeat prescription tear-off slip into the boxes, both outside and inside the surgery, having clearly marked the items required.
- By fax - send it to us on 01942 483538.
- By email - to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) - register for this service at a Pharmacy convenient to your home, work or local shops. The surgery will not suggest or recommend any Pharmacy, it is entirely your choice.
- Do not leave it until the last minute to ask for a repeat prescription - allow AT LEAST 2 working days for your request to be processed.
- Only ask for the medicines you need and please tick the correct ones.
- Patients can not expect to come to Reception with a repeat prescription and expect to collect it in a couple of hours
Repeat prescription requests are not taken over the telephone.
We have a Zero Tolerance policy if patients or carers are abusive or rude towards any practice staff.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.