New Patient Registration
Registration at the practice is easy;
- We have 'New Patient Registration packs' ready to collect from Reception
- The catchment area for the practice is property within a 3 mile radius of the surgery.
- When you have completed the forms for each member of your family wishing to register at this practice, please bring the completed forms to Reception along with:
for each adult please bring 2 forms of identification
- one to be a recent utility bill as proof of address - gas, electric, water, TV licence, BT landline not mobile phone bill.
- one to be photo ID - passport or driving licence,
for children please bring
- photo ID - passport
- birth certificate
- Parents or guardians can register a baby at a practice by completing and presenting form FP58, which is issued at the same time as a birth certificate.
- All new patients are offered an appointment for a new patient health check with a member of the healthcare team to ensure that any required tests are up to date and that we have an accurate note of any repeat medication you may be taking.
- For your new patient health check appointment, please bring in a urine sample in a white-top tube (available from Reception)
- Please bring with you your repeat prescription slip
- Medical treatment is available from the date of registration. Please contact reception for further information.
Currently on-line new patient registration is not available.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services
K.Shah updated 4/10/17